Maku Coffee Sociedad Anonima is a family-owned and operated business founded back in 2017 with a supply chain of 25 small producers located in the San Juan Rio Coco and Dipilto area. Currently, the company has a supply chain of more than 400 small coffee producers, 7 purchasing centers, and more than 300 small producers certified under the Rainforest Alliance and Cafe Practices seals.
- Manage sustainable coffee supply chains;
- Provide technical, financial, and commercial services that improve the quality of life of the coffee-growing families that make up our supply chain;
- Connect Nicaraguan coffee with roasters, importers, and traders around the world;
- Contribute to the economic and social well-being of our employees and their families.
- Quality: in our service and the coffee we sell.
- Commitment: We seek to build long-term relationships with our customers and coffee suppliers, helping improve the coffee-growing communities at the origin from a social, economic, and environmental perspective.
- Transparency: In our actions carried out in the local market and in the way we negotiate prices with our suppliers and customers.
- Family: We promote family values with our collaborators and suppliers.
- Faith: Our faith in God is the foundation of everything we do.
Salvador Rodríguez E.
CEO and Founder
Annie Rodríguez E
Commercial & Marketing
Operations & Logistics